Voting

Thursday, July 01, 2010

A day off

Today is my day off and I'm not sure what to think about that. I haven't really had one of those yet since I began, until today. It's been quite wonderful. Woke up early to cut Beth's hair, totally forgot about my Skype appointment with Sue. It was like a great start to a morning and then BAM horrific. I was really looking forward to my time also. She's a grandma again!!! Sue, that is. I put my bed together today and cleaned my room, spent a lot of time reading and thinking and listening to music. I have a new favorite: Christina Perri
I found her on "So You Think You Can Dance" where she sang this heart thompin' song Jar of Hearts!!!
So tonight I'm going to dinner with Blythe and her hubster at her house.
I'm really missing friends today so it's perfect to be going there.
And then tomorrow morning I have to take Audrey and Beth to the airport. They are headed back to Montana and in a way I'm excited because I have a chance to get back to my own way, but I will miss having people around. I am going to change things up a bit now that I've been here awhile and will be getting into my routine a little grander regarding my training. So, wait to see what happens. Headed to the beach this weekend with my cousin Molli and her hubster Noah for the 4th!!! Should prove to be a GREAT weekend!


peace.

No comments: