Voting

Monday, July 12, 2010

Look what I got in the mail today!?!

So, I think I mentioned before my desire to use the lemons in my backyard to make lemoncello. And today the mail man so kindly delivered this package to my front porch! Johnny, my boy wonder, my robin, my good friend from the land of high ABV %'s, thank you SO much! The reciepe calls for either this or cheap vodka. We're going to try both and see which one makes the better base. You cannot but Everclear here in California, so John sent me a bottle from Montana. So sweet!!! I'm very excited to begin peeling my lemons and I'm off to get ur done!!! The video is the finished product of this step in the making of lemoncello. 2-3 weeks from now I will be adding the simple syrup and sending it off to a location near you!
Two names so far for my very own label...
Kristen's Lethal Lemoncello
Kristen's Blinding Potion
Have any ideas...feel free to share.

2 comments:

Scott Valley Girl said...

Lethal Lemoncello unless Citrus Gasoline is available. ;) Send me some before and after pic's. Of your fitness not of the lemoncello.

Kristenanne said...

Like before I'm all sweaty and then when I'm red and sweaty? jk ;)
Will do sugar poo!