Voting

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wii Fit

yay, Wii Fit is becoming a favorite thing for me to do when I'm at home and it's super hot out on a day when the gym's not open. I love the measurments and my personal trainer and how it talks to me. John is like that too...I like the encouragment of having others there to cheer me on. Today, Beth came on my run with me like a hero even though she couldn't run due to a leg injury/spasm thing going on with her. She held my water bottle and walked behind me. Today was 40 min. 4m run/1m walk. I held my own with my speed and was feeling great by the end of it. I'm excited that running and I are becoming friends and a welcomed part of my workout routine once again. I can no longer say I hate running. Because I don't.

ha...ha...foiled again Mr. Lay-z!

No comments: