Voting

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Valerie and I

Blog world meet Valerie. She is my best friend and I love her. This picture was taken two days before I came to LA. A very cute picture of the two of us and Elmo, a long time co-friend to the both of us.


It may be a very good before face shot...I'll have to take another one with her when I get home to compare and contrast. Today, she hooked up her webcam and she and I chatted over google chat for about 45 min. It was glorious to see her face and her kiddos faces and hear them talk. What an amazing invention it is. Now don't get me wrong, but I honestly feel like I am in the Jetsons era of living. Ok, fine, Not reallly, but kinda when I'm on there. She's in Rockton Illinois and I'm in Northridge California but I can see her face while I talk to her. View her expressions!!! So cool. Just wanted to share the photo and blogblab for awhile. I need a haircut and color badly!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love you, too! Elmo rocks!
Talking with you and seeing you was incredible beyond words!! My heart is a lot happier now that I got to see your gorgeous face (and your boobs)
;-) hee hee!

Kristenanne said...

just my swim suit...silly girl!!! Don't give the readers something to go crazy about. ;)