Voting

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wanna hear three very fun and super exciting things to me?

Ok, so as I was laying down this morning on my mat preparing to do more AB work at Boot Camp(which from now on we're going to call BC for short). After a set of full sit ups, I lay stretching my abs a little. I sucked in my stomach as far as I could and it went inwards! I know that this may seem very silly to some of you, but honestly, I cannot remember the last time my stomach actually went like concave. I mean really concave, like when skinny people suck their stomachs in and make themselves look like the very sad commercials and real life photos of Ethiopians back in the 80's thin. I mean let's not get carried away here, but it went in. And for some reason, that made my entire day! Sometimes, when you are reaching for a VERY large goal, the little steps, the little things...make all the difference in the world!

Second fun and exciting thing is simply that at BC this morning we did jump ups. John took us over to these concrete tables where we had to do 5 pushups against the bench and then jump up from the ground to the bench, and then from the bench to the table. I was kind of freaked out about the jumping part but 1). I did great! 2). The imagery of getting my big old body up that far twice in a row for 12 tables. 3). I was in the group of women that did all of the jumps with two feet, not just stepping up or a one footed jump. (2 feet are harder) AND IT FELT AMAZING!

Off to Weight Watchers!!!
Third thing: I have lost anothe 3.4 lbs this past week and am down a size in everything! Measurements are a go(a week early). 2 inches from my waist, 1 inch off my arms, 2 inches of my bust(mostly back fat yippie!!!), 1.5 inches off of my hips, .5 inches off of my thigh. I have a feeling that will be the area that takes the longest, because it's where I carry a ton of my weight, in my legs and belly. Beth made a great suggestion and when I reach my 10% goal(you've lost 10% of your total weight from when you started), I'm going to pack a box that weighs that much and carry it with me for an hour or so to remember what it was like when I had it actually on my body. And it could be by next week depending on how this week goes. I'm losing the exact amount I wanted to a week so far, minus the second week. But it's ok...It's coming off and that's a joy! They call us LOSERS @ WW and I love it! I'm a loser baby...

Love,

3 comments:

... said...

Kristen, you're awesome. Congratulations on making HUGE steps toward reaching your goals. I'm so proud of you!!

Your posts are losing some of their frenzied energy, which tells me your soul is starting to find some piece. That makes me smile.

I quit my job this week- whew! It's so much better for me to not have to stress about it. Time for new adventures! 'Moving on' makes me think of you! Thanks for being an inspiration.

... said...

HA! Way to proof-read Anna. I meant PEACE.

Kristenanne said...

I giggled as I thought Montana changed my spelling for the worse also! jk precious...