Voting

Thursday, July 08, 2010

lovin the new layout

Readin':
Boundaries in Dating(again)

Listenin' to:
Antigone Rising
Zac Brown Band
Lady Antebellum
Simon and Ganrfunkel
Gord's Gold: Gorgon Lightfoot
John Denver

Adding Counting Crows to this playlist would make it just THAT much better, but dad doesn't have any on itunes. I may have to change that for the summer!

Watchin':
Gilmore Girls' reruns
America's Next Top Model

Lovin':
All of the growth happenin' in my life right now. Session with Sue was cut short due to Skype issues, but was a big one for me. Feelin' super encouragaed to really start workin' on some stuff I consider BIG.
Obviously usin' the no "g" and placing an apostrophe instead. Perhaps its due to my longin' for back home country folk. Been a bit homesick lately!

3 comments:

... said...

Sawyer was born to Zac Brown Band's "Free". It was awesome.

Matt said...

If I love John Denver and Simon and Garfunkel, would I likely also love the others on that list? I've never heard of any of the rest.

Kristenanne said...

Matt, as I recall you also love Counting Crows and totally reintroduced me to Jason Robert Brown so I would thinks its half way safe to say you and I share similar tastes in some music. A lot of those on that list are country so I'm not sure your take on that. BUT...check it out. If you have a youtube account, check out my playlists. There's some great stuff on there too. Different but good stuff. Like what you wrote about the other day...I love a movie that is SO much better or becomes beloved to you because of the soundtrack. That's how I found Jack Savoretti and Lucy Schwartz from the movie Post Grad. Thanks for asking...this was fun! I love sharing great music...it can really bless peoples souls. My youtube account is under TheKris10able. Let me know what you think!