Voting

Friday, July 16, 2010

Today's Special:A Visit To The Opera 1 of 3

I feel the need to say that there just aren't enough muppets around these days. I don't see them anywhere except old school stuff and that just makes me sad. I stole this from Matt Rittle's FB page and it just made me smile from head to toe... and as I found that one...I also found old kids incorporated videos which was an all time favorite as a child, as well as Pinwheel, Fraggle Rock and HOLY COW...Fergie is Stacy Ferguson from KIDS Inc.!!! I may be totally out of the loop with this, but how fun!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

There were a few famous ones back on Kids Incorporated. I love doing the memory trips back!!!

...Funny when I saw you posted this I thought, "No way!" Then I saw you gave me credit. not so much of a coincidence haha

Kristenanne said...

yay, not so much. I wish I remembered things like this without prompting. The only things I do this with are songs from my childhood that I learned at VBS and stuff that I sing with my nephews.

Matt said...

I almost never remember things like this without prompting, either. One difference with me, though, is that I have reminisced often enough with friends to have a few things be a little fresher. :-)