Voting

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camera failure

So, I was super excited to go to Weight Watchers today because it's something to do first off, and second because it was a good week. I wasn't sure how much I had lost, but it just felt good. So I lost another 2.8 lbs and am 1 lb away from my first goal! Time to step it up a bit...I love short term goals. Even daily ones. Like, today I will accomplish these three things. I know that for some that's a TO DO list, but for me it's small very short term goals that I can do and celebrate by crossing them off! It's the small stuff that matters often.
On a sad note though, my camera has run out of battery power and the plug is in Chicago. SO, I have to try and find a plug that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg. Because, I don't have arm and leg kind of $. On a happier note, I did land a babysitting gig. For whenever, but it will give me some extra spending $ for necessary items such as the ones we spoke of. Until then, I will have to use my Flip and take snapshots off of it. This is not a bad idea because it captures beautiful pictures and I do appreciate how light and easy to use it is.
Other news...
I was sick yesterday and it was horrible. It was violent! Like the, "Brandon, please DRIVE FASTER to my house or just stop the car I'm going to be sick" type of sickness. And it kept me from going out with BAM last night to the Universal City Walk. Boo! :( it did however afford me three wonderful hours of laying in bed relaxing, talking to Luker, reading and writing letters. That part was fantastic! If you haven't written a real letter lately, and lately here being for most of you the last 6 years, go ahead, try it. You may actually be surprised at how wonderful it can be to write. I love letters! And so, check your mailboxes friends, because one may be appearing in yours sooner than later. And if I don't have your address and you want a letter...just comment below.

One last thing and then I'm off to lay out. California is getting hotter. Like it doesn't get cooler at night hotter. Thank God there is no humidity! Last night the big pooper of being sick other than being sick is that we(Beth my Step Mom(SM for short from now on)and I) cannot figure the dang central airconditioning unit out. It's set to keep the temperature at an even 82. NOT SO MUCH PEOPLE!!! Neither of us slept well last night, so I'm off to take a nap in the sunshine and tan my body. Because tan bodies always look better than not tan bodies in my personal opinion. OR maybe it was the constant reminders of this while growing up. Hmmm? Did anyone else out there have aunts or grandma's that used to say things like this?
"Tan fat is better looking than white fat" LOL :)


over and out

1 comment:

... said...

There's always the famous Mrs. G.... "You have to have bangs because your forehead is wider than 3 fingers-width".