Voting

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Because I can...

I thought I'd have a fun go at the changing of my background for the time being. So fun!!! My day will be spent at Redondo Beach with my cousins Molli and Noah tomorrow. Bringing my bike and can't wait to see fireworks and have a nice relaxing day. The weather is supposed to be High 80/Low 57. Seems like perfect Southern California weather to me. I hope your 4th is amazing and let's all remember how AMAZING it is that we have the freedoms we do here in America and make sure keep all of our soldiers, officials, govvernment employees both past, present and future in our prayers and thoughts not just tomorrow, but always!!!
I don't like the whole God Bless America theme personally, SO...God Bless us All.

2 comments:

4:1 Consulting said...

What do you mean you dont dig the whole "God bless America thing"? Further proof you are a communist sleeper agent ;)

Hippie

Kristenanne said...

Once a Marine always a marine! :)