Voting

Thursday, July 15, 2010

BRICK update

So my brick was great. It honestly went very well,especially considering:
-the very gusty winds that were blowing against me on the return part of my bicycle ride
-the large hill I didn't know I was going to have to go up on my unplanned route
-the fact that I forgot my sunglasses and was riding for the first 15 min into the sun
-the extra 10 min I rode because of the wind(today's journey was only timed, not mileage)
-when I was working my transition I left from parking my bike to my run with my bike helmet still on my head,     no hat with me and still no sunglasses(it's super sunny here in Cali)

I was proud that with all of that going against me, I still did it and did it strong.
One down, 5 to go and then the actual deal...a full fledged triathlon! ya baby...bring it on

No comments: