Voting

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brandon and Juan

Oh what joy! What bliss! Today has been an amazing Sunday. Went to this little church called Northridge Christian Church and was blessed by the 12 people worshiping Jesus with their songs, hymns, reading of scripture and tithes. Then, I met Brandon in the parking lot and we came back home to eat some breakfast and head off to the beach. Here's a look at our time together at Hunington Beach...
We left and drove to Santa Ana where we went to Trinity Cristo Rey Lutheran Church to hear "Juan" Fernando Ortega. It was glorious! I cried like seven times. His wife Margee was there with their baby Rubie. He cried when he described the birth story of Rubie and it was precious. Brandon got to see and know the "tender" heart that I see in Fernando. He really enjoyed the concert. Here's a sampling from the show (sorry Fernando if I'm being bad by having taped your amazing voice and piano workings...I truly LOVE you and will buy your latest CD tomorrow. The only one I don't have)

I still pray that one day, I can figure out how to have him play at my wedding.

Peace.

No comments: