Voting

Saturday, June 05, 2010

LA

WOW...here I am in the land of sun and movie stars and driving really fast on freeways. I was SUPER amazed yesterday as I drove 80 mph and people were still passing me on every side!

I began my journey about three weeks ago when my dad offered me a chance to take 3 months to accomplish some goals without a lot of distraction. I am choosing to quit my addiction to instant information by staying off of facebook and my crack berry all summer. I know this is a shocker to those of you who know me well...but it's all to have a direct and amazing focus.

My goals include weight loss, a triathlon as well as various others. I will be updating my life and progress on here often. Please feel free to leave comments and encouragement! Everyone loves a little props...

Til next time be filled with joy and peace.

Kristen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get er done ;)
Buck

Unknown said...

Kristen- I'm so proud of you! Wow- what an amazing gift. I would have LOVED something like this back in the day. Take advantage of every moment! Today begins my journey to pray for you for the next 90 days my friend! I want to make that commitment to you- I hope it is everything you need it to be. Blessings upon blessing on your head!! -Julie

Eve said...

Good for you! I have always believed that you could do ANYTHING you put your mind too. Love you! Eve

Kristenanne said...

Thanks loves!

Unknown said...

Wow...super cool, Kristen. I hope that your journey is full of all that you need. :)