Voting

Monday, June 28, 2010

Boot Camp jammin'

It was an early morning around here. A 5:15 alarm wake up call to barely stummble out of bed to get dressed and head out to Boot Camp.
It's nice to be there before the sun is really up because I swear it gets hotter here by the hour.
Beth and I were both a little sleepy, but John kicked it off immediately with a good warm up.
WARM UP: 2 Laps around the pool
CIRCUIT: 5 Stations 1 min/station 2 x's
Abs/cones/agility ladder/arms/resistance bands
Abs: sit in a v on tailbone, hands over head holding a weighted ball above your head raise it up and down, touch right and left 2nd round
Cones: speed skating cone to cone, in and out 2nd round
Agility Ladder: jump in, jump squat out 1st half, sideways twists 2nd half, high knees, and then sideways high knees 2nd round
Arms: jogging in place with weights above head, up and down and squats wtih arms above head up and down 2nd round
Resistance Bands: side twists and reverse flys 2nd round
CARDIO: Between the circuit rounds, jump rope 1 min intervals 3 rounds
first: regular one jump
second: side to side
third: front to back (super tricky)
COOL DOWN AND STRETCH:

In about an hour I will go for my 8 mile bike ride. Longest one yet in training, but they soon increase more frequently. I'm down...BRING IT ON! I can't look too far into the future concerning the training schedule because it overwhelms me. No need.
Beth and I are going to go see an adult movie tonight because Audrey's at her dad's and we can! So, I'm off to look up cleanses and hop on my bike!!! Later awesome friends of mine...

No comments: