Voting

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday morning church

I love God. I am amazed at how he does things.
This morning I was unsure still of where I wanted to go to church, so I decided last minute that I would watch Willow online. The message from last week was about The Road to Emmaus. Luke 24:13-35 You can go here to watch it as well if you want.
The message was around Restoring Hope. And while I was watching it many things came to my mind. Justin and a statement he made about this passage over 13 years ago. He used to call us children of the burning hearts. And so today, I went and found this fun picture to describe my own imagery.

I was also overcome with emotion over a friend I have who has lost a lot of his Hope that once was a burning heart. So, I sent the message on to him in hopes that it might speak to his heart. And then I started looking up some worship tunes to listen to finishing off a great morning message at church. Instead I came upon
this video which sent me spinning in a great way!

I want to do this with my life. Go from shelter to shelter, helping the broken, beat up, sad, souls that God leads me to. Help them by providing a spa day where they feel loved, pampered, cherished, respected. I want to offer my gifts and talents to people all over the world for free. I was just dreaming a lot and got super excited and hopeful once again that this will someday, somehow come to pass! See, restored hope. I am dreaming a lot these days, because I have the space to. I'm going to start brainstorming ideas and perhaps trying them out here in LA? Who knows what might happen. God is magical...he is the giver of good things.

Be blessed mightily

1 comment:

4:1 Consulting said...

So i got this gigantic box o awesome today from some gal in Cali...maybe you know her ;) Embracing the HATE..love ya.
Buck