Voting

Thursday, August 19, 2010

YUCK

Here I am. In Montana, in the greatest vacation spot I know and I feel like total poopy. I think I'm going to go back to bed for awhile. I mean, why not? It's just sad that time has to be wasted sleeping and feeling yucky. I want something to come along and clear out my sinuses, but it may just be the allergies I always get this time of year here. I remember them from years past. Soar throat, stuffy head, nasal passages blocked.

On a great note, I swam in some harsh weather yesterday. It was tough, but great training for my tri and the ocean. Criminey...

My hair is super cute, but hard to get used to. I've been dark a long time (since February). But, I like it and if I hadn't left my camera up at Suzy's I'd be all about showing you. I am going to film a video of this place today. So, look for me later...if you dare. jk i have no idea what that's all about.

peace out babay baby!!!

No comments: