Voting

Thursday, August 12, 2010

inspiration

Inspiration can be derived from almost anything. I think it depends on the person and what they are going through at the time. Yesterday, I found The Berry and these amazing pictures that they post often. And for me it is pure inspiration. So, I wanted to share and ask what has been inspirinng you these days? Please feel free to post a comment and let's all get as inspired as possible.


A couple of others that I've listed before...

Donald Miller and his dog Lucy
Tyler
A great Tri website
and my list of supporters(no pics today)
Mom, Dad, Beth, Tom, my Sissys, my bros, my nephews, Sue, Mary Jo, Renee, Megan, John, Blythe, Aina, Vinita, Jules, Luke, Anna, Buck, Val, Katie, Brandon, Michelle, KP, J, Ginger, Lisa, Dana, Megan C, my aunts and cousins, the life guard at the pool(I'll ask his name on of these days), Brad, Kristine, Mark, Nathan, Dave, Kevin, Kimber, post office lady Cara, Adam, Loretta, Page, Nicky and Buggster, D, Johnny, and many others. If I forgot you, please don't hold it against me...your love and support means the WORLD to this girl. THANK YOU!!!

GET INSPIRED!!!

No comments: