Voting

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Church, cookies and more

Went to the cutest lutheran church this morning called LIFEhouse. It was a great service, with communion, praise and glory worship and a message on Luke 17, about Jesus healing the leapers and greatfulness. What a way to start the day! I think I may know why Catholics go to mass so often. It's a great way to begin your day.

Now, I'm making Oatmeal cookies. Three kinds. Dark Chocolate Steel Oatmeal Cookies, regular old fashioned kind and almond cranberry oatmeal cookies! Who knows...you may just receive some in the mail if you are lucky!!! Just felt like baking something yummy...and found all these reciepes and had to try each one. LOL

Anywho...my run yesterday rocked! Have been having fun chatting with some friends via Skype and am still working on editing my video of Boot Camp. Maybe I'll film a little more tomorrow morning.

Hope your Sunday is restful and wonderful! Gotta go grab the first batch!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo


Finished product!!!

1 comment:

... said...

What is your skype name? We have skype! Sawyer would love to say hi one day sooN!!