Voting

Friday, August 06, 2010

Packages out the door, one week of camp down and house guest oh my!!!

I'm sort of stuck on these headings. Any suggestions, please send them my way.
This morning I packaged up all sorts of goodies and sent them on their way to houses all across America. I really love that my creative spirit which for some reason I thought had died or died a little bit is back and in full swing. While chatting about Oatmeal Cookies the other day I came up with an idea that I'm going to try for my next, bring something to pass invitation! Oatmeal Pie...I haven't yet figured out the filling, but I totally know what I'm doing for the crust. YUMMY!!! And if I can keep it in the healthier for you setting, people will fall in love with me. Ok, maybe not, but it shall be delicious.

Camp is over for the week! Everyone finished both films in the Animation camp and the Film Camp was done almost right after lunch. Amazingly fast. Steve now has the crucial job of editing and making the magic happen. I can't wait to see the final products!!! If I can I will send a link or maybe have a viewing somewhere sometime. I will miss some of the kids for sure, but a couple of them I get to see next week as well!
I'm not as tired today, but it gets easier once you know the kids and work well with them and learn what works best with their personalities and special needs. Such an amazing experience!!!

My dear friend Michelle Benke is coming to town tonight from Phoenix to visit li'l ol ME! We haven't seen each other for over 5 years and I CANNOT wait to gaze upon my friend and just have a good time. We have always been that type of friends, fun times together. So, on to it!!! Fun weekend ahead...including the BEACH!!!!
Gotta go get my swim in for the day before I clean the house and make the beds!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: