Voting

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going to visit Aunt Hazel

My run went awesome! Ran a 5K without walking for longer than 30 seconds or so!!!
Josh and I will head to visit our Great Aunt Hazel on Monday! It's all coming to a close, my 90 days. Down to the last 4 days.

GOAL UPDATE:
1). To lose 40 lbs by Sept. 1st for a better health and well being for Kristen.

I am short of my goal by 5 lbs. and I'm ok with this! I strive to meet this goal by Sept. 15th, my 33rd birthday.
2). To lose 40 more lbs. by Feb. 14th, 2011 & maintain that weight for the best health for Kristen.
3). Get to a healthy BMI (I believe it's somewhere in the 19-25 range) by February 14th, 2011.
Measured my BMI this morning and I've dropped down into the OVERWEIGHT range from OBESE and sit at a 28. Way on my way!!!
4). To be wearing a size 12 dress, jean, pant, top, etc. by Sept. 1st
I'm fitting into 12's but have a little muffin top when wearing them, so I continue to improve my cardio and drop inches.
5). Write in my blog or journal everyday, even if only a sentence. things here are on track
6). Read 6 Books to stimulate growth, have fun escape, and enhance brain activity! Check!!!
7. Continue becoming a seperate, self actualized and fully grown up adult. Therapy rocks my world. Conversations with all of the wonderful people in my life send my heart to greater expanses of growth and challenge. I am looking forward to setting some new goals when I get back! I'm not sure I am going to rejoin the world of FB or how my phone will be set up. I think I may just get a regular plan, instead of a Blackberry. Being without is a whole new mind frame and I'm not sure I want to return. We shall see. Living in the middle ground, is a good place to know. What will I say yes to and what will I say no to?

If you think of me at some time this week, please lift up my grandmother. I just found out that she broke her femor, and may have a heart issue or lung disease. Mom is scared, I am sad and there are a lot of questions left up in the air. Triggers are being triggered in my heart, but I shall remain, His.

No comments: