Voting

Monday, January 03, 2011

Why are you not happy where you are? Is it not exactly where you placed yourself?

I love this quote. It to me speaks to me simply. No holding out. No blame, just truth. I want to take this opportunity to debrief and celebrate 2010.

2010
Jan: moved back to Chicago from Montana
-big choice for me in pursuing a life and what I wanted
Feb: Got a job with Hello Gorgeous where Milisa and I daily were brainstorming how to make the world a more beautiful place
March: Joined match.com and went on a few dates
April: Bought myself a ticket to MT to visit Buck and he told me he loved me for the first time
May: Decided to not move back to MT and go to California instead
June-August: You can read the entire past blog entries and see daily celebrations. A glorious changing summer!!!
September: My tri,
October: Decided to keep moving forward with life and moved to PA
November/December: have had some of the most interesting and different times learning about myself and God through being stuck doing nothing, including working out.


All in all, 2010 was very life changing and "Intentional." That was my word for this year. I went after a lot of what I wanted and now 2011...my new word is Disciplines. (a sneak peek into my next blog entry)

No comments: