Voting

Saturday, November 20, 2010

it feels like 6 am

comfie jam jams and ugs on.
coffee pot on.
everyone else asleep.
time to get my write on.
lying on the floor sucks and I want to have wireless, but right now, besides that, I am at ease.
the ankle can almost bend like I need it to.
it sort of feels like that "foldgers" commercial growing up. And I am singing the song in my head as I type. Except the lack of decorations in this house. That will be fixed soon though, I guarantee. Maybe even today. I feel the need to come up with some sort of decoration theme or something. Decide on what we are doing here. Maybe it's still too early. And Christmas will help.
What does it feel like to be present in the moment? That is what I have been feeling lately. That and honesty. Honesty about where I am at and not feeling that constant desire to please people and live for others.
Just me and God.
What does that look like exactly? hmmm well it means being in touch with my God.
I keep asking him, "Show me the way."
and not like the Styx song. But, guide me. You and your opinion is what matters to me and what I want to guide my heart, decisions and life. It is a good place to be.

No comments: