Voting

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tomorrow Morning

Drum roll please........Tomorrow I do my Tri and I'm so excited for the accomplishment of this goal.

Things have been a little crazy and wonderful and hectic since I arrived back home to Chicago.

I begin Tuesday morning training for my 10k next and I'm excited to be running with my friends Val and Anna and hopefully KP as well! There's always room for more too, if you are in Chicago and want to join us. OR elsewhere and want to join us. Either way, keep moving forward. Forward motion, is good motion.

I started working in a salon called Lasting Impression! I love it. The women I work with are stellar cosmetologists and they teach me new things daily. The clientele is pretty rad as well with ages ranging 14-70. It feels really good to be doing hair again and exploring my passion more. Daily I am greeted with awesome quotes from our time clock and I am inspired by the creative spirit in the air.

I am looking forward to buying a car soon, moving out on my own and all that holds with it. Relationships are beginning and ending every which way I look, but God keeps me steadfast. I'm not sure what I would do without His love and tender heart for me.

I can't wait to update you all tomorrow night post race! I will be celebrating with a bloody mary. For some reason, that sounds like the perfect after race drink/meal ever!!!

Here's to pursuing your hearts desires and finishing a goal!

No comments: